PR-328 is an acrylic acid alkali swelling anionic synergistic thickener.
Typical physical properties
Appearance Milky white liquid
Solid content> 29
Viscosity (Brookfield 60rpm) <50cps
PH value 2-3 2-3
Expansion value, wet 0.1134
Chemical properties HASE
1. Designed for flat to high-gloss interior and exterior wall coatings, with excellent fluidity, leveling and splash resistance.
2. It is a low-cost/high-performance substitute product for cellulose thickener in interior wall coatings.
3. Good formula adaptability.
4. It has good antimicrobial properties.
How to use
1. Adjust the PH value of the coating to make it reach 9-9.5.
2. Dilute PR-328 with water, and the ratio of water to water is 1:1.
3. Under low-speed stirring, slowly add the diluted PR-328.
4. While stirring, observe the viscosity change of the paint. After reaching the specified viscosity, stop adding the thickener.
Architectural coatings for interior and exterior walls.
160kg/plastic drum, 25kg/plastic drum.
Storage and transportation requirements: It should be stored in a ventilated and dry warehouse, protected from direct sunlight, transported and stored at a temperature above 5°C, and the validity period is one year.