NT CAT BA-25 Catalyst CAS280-57-9 Newtopchem
NT CAT BA-25 is a tertiary amine catalyst for the production of polyurethane foams. It is a clear, colourless liquid with a mild odour.NT CAT BA-25 is a fast-acting catalyst that improves the flow and surface structure of polyurethane foams. It also provides faster release times.NT CAT BA-25 is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials.
The following are some of the features of the NT CAT BA-25:
· Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
· Scent: mild
· Density: 1.02 g/ml
· Flash point: 104 °C
· Solubility: easily soluble in water
The following are some safety precautions to be taken when handling the NT CAT BA-25:
· Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call the Poison Control Centre immediately.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
The following are some storage and disposal instructions for NT CAT BA-25:
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep the container airtight.
· Avoid light.
· Disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The following are some additional safety precautions that need to be taken when handling the NT CAT BA-25:
· Wear gloves and goggles when handling NT CAT BA-25.
· Work in a well-ventilated area.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling NT CAT BA-25.
· If NT CAT BA-25 comes into contact with your skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water.
· If NT CAT BA-25 gets into your eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
· If NT CAT BA-25 is inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
Here is some additional information about the NT CAT BA-25:
· NT CAT BA-25 is a registered trademark of Evonik Industries.
· The NT CAT BA-25 is available in a wide range of sizes and packaging.
· The NT CAT BA-25 is available from a number of distributors.
The following are some of the uses of the NT CAT BA-25:
NT CAT BA-25 is a versatile catalyst that can be used in a variety of applications. When used as directed, it is a safe and effective product. However, it is important to follow safety precautions when handling NT CAT BA-25.
Here are some additional details on the uses of the NT CAT BA-25:
· In the sole, NT CAT BA-25 helps to improve the flow of the foam and the surface structure of the final product. This results in a more comfortable sole to wear and provides better grip.
· In the mattress, NT CAT BA-25 helps to improve the comfort and durability of the foam. This makes the mattress more comfortable to sleep on and lasts longer.
· In insulation, NT CAT BA-25 helps to improve the thermal and acoustic properties of the foam. This results in insulation that keeps heat in and out more effectively and is also better at reducing noise.
NT CAT BA-25 is a valuable tool for manufacturers of polyurethane foam products. It is a safe and effective catalyst that can be used to improve the performance of foam products in a variety of applications.
Keeps unopened, two years
Storage and transportation:
It should be kept in a sealed container and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/Drum Storage: Storage in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation is recommended. Please fasten the lid as soon as possible after original packaging to prevent mixing of other substances such as moisture and other substances that may affect the product performance. Do not breathe dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Do not smoke, eat or drink in the workplace. Shower and change clothes after work. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash before use. Maintain good hygiene practices.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]