NT CAT BA-33 Catalyst CAS280-57-9 Newtopchem
NT CAT BA-33 is a mixture of 33% triethylenediamine and 67% 1,4 butanediol. It is used as a catalyst in the production of polyurethane foams.NT CAT BA-33 is a fast-acting catalyst that improves the flow and surface structure of polyurethane foams. NT CAT BA-33 is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials.
The following are some of the features of the NT CAT BA-33:
· Appearance: Clear colourless liquid
· Scent: mild
· Density: 1.02 g/ml
· Flash point: 104 °C
· Solubility: easily soluble in water
The following are some safety precautions to be taken when handling the NT CAT BA-33:
· Please keep this product out of the reach of children.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call the Poison Control Centre immediately.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
The following are some storage and disposal instructions for the NT CAT BA-33:
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Keep the container airtight.
· Avoid light.
· Disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
Here are some more details about the NT CAT BA-33:
· NT CAT BA-33 is a tertiary amine catalyst, which means that it contains three nitrogen atoms. Tertiary amine catalysts are commonly used in the production of polyurethane foams because they are fast acting and provide good control of the foam properties.
· NT CAT BA-33 is a clear, colourless liquid with a mild odour. It is soluble in water and has a flash point of 104°C.
· NT CAT BA-33 is used in a variety of polyurethane foam applications, including shoe soles, mattresses and insulation materials. In shoe soles, NT CAT BA-33 helps to improve the flow of the foam and the surface structure of the final product. In mattresses, NT CAT BA-33 contributes to the comfort and durability of the foam. In insulation, NT CAT BA-33 helps to improve the thermal and acoustic properties of the foam.
· NT CAT BA-33 is a safe product when used according to instructions. However, always keep out of the reach of children and avoid contact with skin and eyes. If swallowed, do not attempt to induce vomiting. Call a poison control centre immediately.
· NT CAT BA-33 should be stored in a cool, dry place. Keep the container airtight and protected from light.
· The NT CAT BA-33 should be disposed of in accordance with local, state and federal regulations.
The following are some additional safety precautions that need to be taken when handling the NT CAT BA-33:
· Wear gloves and goggles when handling the NT CAT BA-33.
· Work in a well-ventilated area.
· Do not eat, drink or smoke while handling the NT CAT BA-33.
· If the NT CAT BA-33 comes into contact with your skin, wash the area immediately with soap and water.
· If NT CAT BA-33 gets into your eyes, flush immediately with water for at least 15 minutes and seek medical attention.
· If NT CAT BA-33 is inhaled, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
Here is some additional information about the NT CAT BA-33:
· NT CAT BA-33 is a registered trademark of Evonik Industries.
· The NT CAT BA-33 is available in a wide range of sizes and packaging.
· The NT CAT BA-33 is available from a number of distributors.
Keeps unopened, two years
Storage and transportation:
It should be kept in a sealed container and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
200KG/Drum Storage: Storage in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation is recommended. Please fasten the lid as soon as possible after original packaging to prevent mixing of other substances such as moisture and other substances that may affect the product performance. Do not breathe dust and avoid contact with skin and mucous membranes. Do not smoke, eat or drink in the workplace. Shower and change clothes after work. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash before use. Maintain good hygiene practices.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]