low atomization catalyst 9727
Name: Low-odor reaction type 9727
Alias: low odor reaction type 9727, catalyst 9727, low odor catalyst 9727, reaction type catalyst 9727, polyurethane amine catalyst 9727, low atomization catalyst, low atomization catalyst 9727, low atomization amine catalyst
NT CAT9727 is a low odor reactive equilibrium catalyst. It is composed of several reactive tertiary amines. It has high activity and is composed of amines. Therefore, there is no concentration change or difference. such,
The precise control of the amount of amine can be achieved during production, and the stability of the production process can be improved. Since the product is a fully reactive catalyst, it has good low odor and low atomization performance.
- NT9727 is a colorless transparent to pale yellow liquid, which needs no preparation and is added directly. Its catalytic dosage is equivalent to solid amine. Since it is all composed of amines, there is no change or difference in concentration. In this way, precise control of the amount of amine can be achieved during production, and the stability of the production process can be improved.
- The five tertiary amines in NT9727 have different catalytic activities and properties. After scientific combination, they are used in the sponge foaming process. Compared with triethylenediamine, they have the advantages of balanced reaction and stable reaction. Thereby reducing the density gradient of the sponge, improving the quality of the cross-linking, reducing the amount of accumulation, and improving the performance of all aspects of the sponge.
- NT9727 has a surface active effect, which acts as an emulsifying and dispersing effect when the materials are mixed, so that the components, especially moisture, are distributed more evenly, so that the pore size becomes more uniform. At the same time, the heat can be dispersed to avoid excessive concentration, which has a significant anti-burning function. The manufacturer can adjust the ratio of water and water according to the situation, adjust the dosage appropriately, adjust the cell structure of the sponge, and adjust the hardness of the sponge.
- Use NT9727 instead of triethylenediamine. During the reaction, the ascent process becomes gentle and stable. In addition, NT9727 has a post-reaction type catalyst component, which accelerates the post-maturation of the sponge and forms quickly. The pass rate of the sponge is therefore greatly improved, reducing the cutting part of the sponge, which reduces the production cost of the sponge to a certain extent.
- The operating width of NT9727 for stannous octoate is very large, generally compared with triethylenediamine, the operating width of tin can be increased by +0.03. Using NT9727 at the same time can increase the adjustment range of TDI index. This may reduce the cost of TDI by adjusting the formulation appropriately. With NT9727, the damage to the sponge structure caused by the addition of stone powder can also be relieved to a certain extent.
- NT9727 is a low-atomization catalyst with low odor of sponge, which is an environmentally friendly product.
- NT9727 can be used for all flexible foams, the dosage is 1/3 of A-33.
Catalyst 9727 Low odor catalyst 9727 Reactive catalyst 9727 Polyurethane amine catalyst 9727 Low atomizing catalyst Low atomizing catalyst 9727 Low atomizing amine catalyst Odorless catalyst 9727 Odorless amine catalyst 9727 Special catalyst 9727
NT CAT 9727 is mainly used as a balanced catalyst for polyurethane foam. It is widely used in high-grade soft block foam, slow rebound sponge, molded high rebound, etc.
It is particularly worth noting that both the odor of NT CAT9727 itself and the odor of the products made are superior to the 9727 catalyst commonly used on the market. The recommended amount of addition is about 1/2 of A-33.
Storage and transportation:
Should be sealed and stored in a dry, cool and ventilated warehouse
180KG/drum Storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent the water and other substances from mixing into the product and affecting its performance. Do not breathe dust, avoid skin and mucous membrane contact. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. After work, shower and change clothes. Store contaminated clothing separately and wash it before reuse. Maintain good hygiene habits.