Longfei sells stachyose
English name: Stachyose tetrahydrate
CAS RN 10094-58-3
EINECS No. 207-427-3
Molecular formula C24H50O25
Molecular weight 738.6388
Level: Feed level
Appearance: white powder
Packing: 25KG/composite woven bag
1. It can be added to liquid foods, such as lactic acid drinks, vinegar drinks, beer and other beverages, to develop new functional foods, and the addition amount is small, the effect is significant, and the flavor of the original food will not be damaged.
2. There are active factors, which can absorb toxic substances and pathogens in the gastrointestinal tract, improve the body’s disease resistance and enhance immunity, so it can be widely used in medicine.
3. Adding to baked foods can retain moisture and change the rheological properties of the dough.
4. Stachyose is not hydrolyzed by digestive enzymes, and its metabolism does not depend on insulin, which can meet the needs of special populations such as diabetes, obesity and hyperlipidemia.
5. Stachyose can promote the body’s absorption of calcium and magnesium, and can be used as an ideal raw material for the development of food for pregnant women and the elderly.
1. Stachyose can effectively prevent and relieve constipation and diarrhea in infants and young children, and inhibit intestinal diseases.
2. Stachyose can comprehensively enhance the immunity of infants and young children, and improve their body resistance to disease.
3. Stachyose has the effect of clearing the intestines, detoxification and lead. To
4. Stachyose can replace metal ions, thereby promoting the absorption of calcium and other minerals.
Stachyose is a naturally occurring tetrasaccharide and a functional oligosaccharide that can significantly promote the proliferation of beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria. The pure product is white powder with a slightly sweet taste, 22% of the sweetness of sucrose, pure taste, without any bad taste or odor. Its molecular structure: “galactose-galactose-glucose-fructose
Stachyose has a very obvious proliferation effect on the beneficial bacteria such as bifidobacteria and lactobacilli in the human gastrointestinal tract, which can quickly improve the environment in the human digestive tract and regulate the balance of micro-ecological flora. It can promote the formation of the dominant position of beneficial bacteria in the digestive tract, inhibit the production of spoilage bacteria such as gas-producing Clostridium oxysporum, and also produce a large amount of physiologically active substances, adjust the intestinal pH value, kill pathogenic bacteria, and prevent spoilage Product generation inhibits the production and absorption of endogenous carcinogens, and decomposes and derives multiple immune function factors. Commonly known as: food with beneficial bacteria.