Anionic surfactant synergist
1. Product Nature:
This product is a new type of hyperbranched Gemini cationic surfactant with excellent surface activity. The surface tension of 1‰ aqueous solution is less than 30mN/m. Easily soluble in water, resistant to strong acid (30% sulfuric acid), strong alkali (30% sodium hydroxide) and strong electrolyte, good antistatic electrode, high temperature resistance below 150℃.
2. Product features:
1. It can be compounded with all anionic surfactants without precipitation, and form unique mixed micelles, reduce the surface tension and critical micelle concentration of the system, improve surface activity, thereby improving the emulsification, dispersion and solubilization of the system , Cleaning, foaming and other capabilities. Generally, 10% of anionic surfactants can be added to double the performance of the system.
2. It is non-toxic, non-irritating, non-odorous, non-flammable and explosive, and safe to use.
3. Less consumption, high efficiency and low overall cost;
4. Good compatibility with other additives.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Yellow to brown liquid|
|pH (1% aqueous solution)||7±2|
|Shelf life||1 year|
Four, product use
This product is widely used as a synergist of various anionic surfactants to improve cleaning, emulsification, dispersion and foaming performance.
Five, packaging, storage and transportation
1. This product is packed in 200kg plastic or iron drums, and can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The following signs should be on the packaging barrel: product name, factory name, batch number, net weight, production date, and product qualification certificate.
3. This product should be stored in a cool place without light exposure, and should be protected from sunlight, rain and high temperature during transportation. This product is non-dangerous.
VI. Settlement method
Unit name: Henan Provincial Road Purification Technology Co., Ltd.
Account opening bank: Bank of Communications Beihuan Road Sub-branch
Account No.: 411062400018010004191
Remittance: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province