U-CAT 18X catalyst CAS467445-32-5 Sanyo Japan
Physical and chemical properties
· CAS Number: 467445-32-5
· Molecular Formula: C11H19NO
· Molecular weight: 185.26 g/mole
· Appearance: Clear colorless liquid
· Odor: Faint odor
· Density: 0.835 g/cm3
· Melting point: -45℃
· Boiling point: 170 °C
· Refractive index: 1.470 @ 20 °C
· Solubility: miscible with water and organic solvents
· Viscosity: 0.90 cP @ 20 °C
Method of making
U-CAT 18X is produced by a distillation and purification process. It is first distilled to remove any impurities. It is then purified using a variety of methods, including chromatography and filtration.
U-CAT 18X is used as an epoxy curing accelerator, making it suitable for transparent applications such as LED sealants, where coloring is an issue.
U-CAT 18X has a number of advantages over other epoxy curing accelerators, including:
· High activity
· Low Toxicity
· Low cost
· No discoloration during curing
The U-CAT 18X is an accelerator that is safe to use, but be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions carefully to avoid any potential hazards. Some precautions to take when using the U-CAT 18X include:
· Always wear gloves and safety goggles when handling the U-CAT 18X.
· Do not inhale the steam from U-CAT 18X.
· Keep U-CAT 18X away from heat sources and open flames.
· Dispose of the U-CAT 18X properly according to local regulations.
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]