The total investment is 3.5 billion! Weiyuan Co., Ltd. plans to build a 300,000-ton propylene oxide (PO) project
Latest News: On the evening of July 18, Lihua Yiweiyuan Chemical Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Weiyuan Co., Ltd.”) announced the investment and construction of a 300,000-ton/year direct oxidation propylene oxide project announcement.
I. Basic information of investment projects
1. Project name: 300,000 tons/year direct oxidation propylene oxide project
2. Project construction unit: Lihua Yiweiyuan Chemical Co., Ltd.
3. Project construction site: Lijin Economic Development Zone
4. Project content: The project plans to use the products produced by the company’s propane dehydrogenation project as the main raw material, and use the hydrogen peroxide direct oxidation production process to build 300,000 tons/year of direct oxidation propylene oxide, 90
10,000 tons/year hydrogen peroxide device, and supporting public works and auxiliary production facilities.
5. Project investment: According to the feasibility study report, the estimated total investment of this project is 3.530 billion yuan, of which the construction investment is 3.445 billion yuan, and the initial working capital is 0.85 yuan.
billion. The project funds are solved by the company’s own funds and bank loans.
6. Project construction period: 20 months
II. Impact of investment projects on the company
As an important chain extension project of the company, this project uses propylene and hydrogen produced by the company’s own propane dehydrogenation unit as raw materials. Another measure in principle for the project development of “supplementing the chain and strengthening the chain”, it strengthens the comprehensive utilization of circulating materials and thermal energy between devices, which can realize the upstream and downstream extension of the industrial chain, further enhance the toughness of the industrial chain, and enhance the level and competition of the company’s overall industrial chain. force.
After the project is completed and put into operation, the project will add 300,000 tons of propylene oxide products annually, improve the utilization level of hydrogen resources, and is expected to achieve an average annual sales income of 3.578 billion yuan and a profit of 4.09%.
To further optimize product structure and increase product application fields, so as to improve comprehensive service capabilities, enhance core competitiveness, and achieve good economic and social benefits.
600,000 tons of PDH and 400,000 tons of high-performance PP project started!
As early as February 25, Shandong held a centralized start-up activity for major projects in spring. Several key projects started including the company’s annual output of 600,000 tons of propane dehydrogenation and 400,000 tons of high-performance polypropylene projects.
The project has been approved by the EIA in January 2021, with a total investment of 5.74 billion yuan. It mainly builds one 600,000-ton/year propane dehydrogenation unit and two 200,000-ton/year high-performance polypropylene units. The propane dehydrogenation unit uses propane as the raw material, with an annual output of 600,000 tons of propylene; the scale and process of the two sets of high-performance polypropylene units are exactly the same, with an annual output of 400,000 tons of 32 grades of polypropylene products. According to the published EIA information, the PDH device of the project adopts
Lummus Propane Catalytic Dehydrogenation Process Technology; Polypropylene Plant Using Spheripol from Lyondell-Basell
craft. It is reported that the PDH unit is expected to be put into production in 2023.