SYL-OFF 2700 catalyst CAS112027-78-0 DOW
Syl-Off 2700 is a platinum-catalyzed silicone release agent used in pressure-sensitive laminate materials, label papers, cast papers, and industrial release papers. It is a clear, amber colored liquid with a mild odor. Syl-Off 2700 is non-flammable and has low vapor pressure. It is compatible with a variety of substrates, including paper, film, and metal.
Physical and chemical properties
· CAS Number: 112027-78-0
· Alias: Vinyl functional group silicone polymer dispersion, toluene solution
· Molecular formula: [CH3(CH2)7SiO]n
· Molecular weight: 10,000-20,000 g/mol
· Specific gravity: 0.96-0.98 g/cm3
· Refractive index: 1.49-1.51
· Flash point: 100°F (38°C)
· Boiling point: 275°F (135°C)
· Vapor pressure: 0.01 mmHg at 25°C
The SCL-OFF 2700 is used to provide release surfaces on a variety of substrates, including paper, film, and metal. It is used in a variety of applications including:
· Pressure sensitive laminate
· Label paper
· Casting paper
· Industrial release paper
The Syl-Off 2700 has a number of advantages, including:
· Excellent release performance
· Low vapor pressure
· Compatible with multiple substrates
Method of making
Syl-Off 2700 is made by dispersing a vinyl functional group silicone polymer in toluene. The polymer is first dissolved in toluene and then a platinum catalyst is added. The mixture is then stirred until the catalyst is evenly distributed.
Precautions for use
Scl-off 2700 is a hazardous material and should be handled with care. Be sure to follow all safety precautions when using this product. Some precautions to take include:
· Wear gloves and safety goggles when handling this product.
· Do not inhale the vapor.
· Keep away from heat sources and flames.
· Dispose of this product properly.
The SCL-OFF 2700 is a versatile product that can be used in a variety of applications. Be sure to follow all safety precautions when using this product.
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]