NT CAT EA-33 catalyst CAS280-57-9 Newtopchem
Aliases: NT CAT EA-33, PC CAT TD 33EG, Niax A-533, Lupragen N203, TEDA-L33E, Polyurethane amine catalyst EG, sole catalyst EG
NT CAT EA-33 is a 33% solution of triethylenediamine (TEDA) in ethylene glycol. It is a clear, colorless liquid with a mild odor. NT CAT EA-33 is used as a catalyst in polyurethane synthesis. It is also used as a reagent in organic synthesis.
NT CAT EA-33 is a strong base that corrodes metals. It is also flammable and may explode if mixed with other chemicals. NT CAT EA-33 should be handled with care and stored in a cool, dry place.
Here are some of the characteristics of NT CAT EA-33:
· Molecular formula: C6H14N4
· Molecular weight: 154.2 g/mol
· Appearance: clear colorless liquid
· Smell: mild
· Density: 1.03 g/cm ³
· Boiling point: 195 ° C
· Flash point: 100°F
· Solubility: Soluble in water, ethanol, dichloromethane
· Stability: Stable under normal conditions
· Danger: corrosive, flammable and explosive
NT CAT EA-33 is used in a variety of polyurethane applications, including:
· Soft foam
· Hard foam
· Isocyanurate foam
NT CAT EA-33 is a versatile and effective polyurethane catalyst. It is available from a variety of suppliers.
Here are some safety precautions to take when using NT CAT EA-33:
· Wear gloves, goggles, and a respirator when handling the NT CAT EA-33.
· Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
· Do not inhale vapors or fumes.
· Keep away from heat sources and open flames.
· Store in a cool, dry place.
· Dispose of it properly according to local regulations.
Here are some more details about NT CAT EA-33:
· NT CAT EA-33 is a strong base that can cause skin and eye irritation. If it comes into contact with your skin or eyes, flush the affected area with water for at least 15 minutes and seek immediate medical attention.
· NT CAT EA-33 is flammable and can irritate the respiratory tract if inhaled. If you inhale steam or smoke, move to fresh air and seek medical attention if you develop any symptoms.
· NT CAT EA-33 can be explosive if mixed with other chemicals, such as aldehydes, ketones, and carboxylic acids. Do not mix NT CAT EA-33 with any other chemicals unless you are sure they are compatible.
If you are using NT CAT EA-33, be sure to follow all safety precautions. Wear gloves, goggles, and a respirator when handling a NT CAT EA-33. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not inhale vapors or fumes. Keep away from heat sources and open flames. Store in a cool, dry place. Dispose of it properly according to local regulations.
Here is some additional information about NT CAT EA-33:
· NT CAT EA-33 is a registered trademark of Evonik Industries.
· NT CAT EA-33 is available in a variety of sizes and concentrations.
· NT CAT EA-33 is a cost-effective polyurethane catalyst.
· NT CAT EA-33 is a safe and effective catalyst when used properly.
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]