Fentacat F9 catalyst CAS15461-78-5 Solvay
Fentacat F9 is a clear, colorless liquid with a slight odor. It dissolves in water and most organic solvents. It is non-corrosive and non-flammable.
Physical and chemical properties
CAS Number: 15461-78-5
Molecular formula: C24H26O3
Molecular weight: 390.49 g/mole
Fentacat F9 can be used to control a wide range of insects in a variety of environments, including:
· Residential and commercial buildings
· Food processing facilities
· Health care facilities
· Animal shelters
· Industrial setup
Fentacat F9 has a number of advantages over other insecticides, including:
· It is highly active against a wide variety of insects
· Fast knockdown and long residual activity
· Low toxicity to humans and other mammals
· Environmentally friendly
Method of making
Fentacat F9 is produced through a process called esterification. In this process, the active ingredient fenpyroximate reacts with an esterification agent to form the ester product Fentacat F9.
Precautions for use
Fentacat F9 is a powerful insecticide and should be used with caution. Be sure to follow all label instructions carefully when using this product. Some precautions to take when using Fentacat F9 include:
· Wear protective clothing, including gloves, goggles, and a respirator, when handling this product.
· Keep this product out of the reach of children and pets.
· Do not use this product near food, water, or livestock.
· Do not use this product when it is likely to rain.
· Dispose of this product properly according to local regulations.
Fentacat F9 is a registered trademark of Syngenta Crop Protection
Remain unopened for two years
Storage and Transportation:
Should be sealed, stored in a dry cool ventilated warehouse
200KG/ barrel storage: It is recommended to store in a dry and cool area with proper ventilation. After the original packaging, please fasten the packaging cover as soon as possible to prevent moisture and other substances from mixing and affecting the product performance. Do not inhale dust and avoid contact between skin and mucous membrane. Smoking, eating and drinking are prohibited in the workplace. Shower and change after work. Store contaminated clothes separately and use them after washing. Practice good hygiene.
Technical support and business contacts E-mail：[email protected]