Wood floor, furniture board, wood wall board-Mujiemei-Environmental wood fading agent
Wood floor, furniture board, wood wall panel-Jiemei-environmental wood fading agent
I. Product introduction:
VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood fading agent is a new type of wood fading product newly developed by our company’s technical department to remove red and yellow, eliminate discoloration and maintain the original color of the original wood. The furniture is mainly used for the wood floors of European oak, oak, red oak, ash and other tree species, and the redness and fading of the surface of the furniture surface to eliminate the color difference. This product is one-component, simple to operate, and does not require professional skilled workers. It can quickly infiltrate the wood fiber by simply spraying or rolling on the surface of the wood floor board. It can effectively reduce the dark pigment on the wood surface to make it The original dark color is restored to the natural color of the wood, and the treated board can achieve a series of advantages such as a consistent color, a natural and clean look, a clear and clear texture, a strong sense of layering, and a stable and lasting color that is not easy to return. It is widely used in the wood floor panels of European oak, oak wood, red oak, ash and other tree species, wood furniture, wood crafts, wooden doors, etc. to remove red and yellow to eliminate color change and maintain the original color of the original wood.
Two. Main ingredients: reduction aid M, derubin MJB-8, active enzyme aid X, cationic penetration aid JF, oxidation accelerator C, water-based anti-cracking agent, surface The active agent does not contain harmful substances such as heavy metals and formaldehyde.
Three, the scope of application:
VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmental wood fading agent removes redness and yellowness, eliminates discoloration and maintains the original color of the original wood, which can effectively treat the wood of European oak, oak, red oak, ash and other tree species The floor surface board has dark phenomena such as discoloration, stains, water accumulation, etc., convenient to use, safe, no waste, anti-cracking, degreasing, resistance to yellowing, and resistance to discoloration.
Four. How to use:
When using, shake the VADINHUA wood fading agent evenly in advance. The operation can be brushed, sprayed, rolled and other methods.
1. When the brushing method is used, you can directly apply the VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmental wood discoloring agent solution to the surface of the board, such as serious red discoloration on the same surface of the board , You can first brush the dark reddish parts on the same surface for 1-2 times. After the water on the dark reddish parts on the board is slightly dried for 20-40 minutes, the color becomes lighter, and then the whole board After the whole surface is painted, the redness can be completely eliminated. Achieve the uniform color change effect of the overall color of the board. VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood fading agent can be brushed 15-20 square meters per kilogram. This process is mainly suitable for the construction operation of wooden floors, furniture boards and wooden wall boards.
2. When the spraying method is used, the VADINHUA wood fading agent solution can be directly installed in a handheld plastic watering can or a stainless steel spray gun for spraying, VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmental protection Wood fading agent can be sprayed 12-18 square meters per kilogram-this process is mainly suitable for construction operations of large or irregular wood products, wood furniture, fine-grained wood products around the board and other non-standard wood products.
3. When the roller coating method is used, you can directly pour the VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmental wood fading agent solution into the water storage tank, and adjust the distance between the rollers of the coating machine to ensure the rollers It can be effectively exposed to the potion. If there is a two-color red discoloration on the surface of the plate to be treated, the dark red change part can be manually brushed 1-2 times 30 minutes in advance, and the dark red change part on the plate After the color gradually fades, the entire board surface is subjected to overall roll coating treatment, and the coating area per kilogram is 15-18 square meters. This process is mainly suitable for large-scale construction operations of flat wood products such as European oak, oak, red oak, ash and other tree species, such as wood floors, furniture panels, wooden wall panels, and veneer panels.
Fifth, matters needing attention:
1. The operator should wear acid and alkali-resistant rubber gloves. Direct contact with hands is forbidden. If accidentally touching the skin or splashing into the eyes, they should be rinsed with tap water in time. If the splashing into the eyes is serious, they should be sent to the doctor for treatment.
2. When spraying is used, attention should be paid to the ventilation of the operating workshop, and the operator should stand on the upper air vent.
3. Smoking is prohibited during the operation, and keep away from children. Fireworks are strictly prohibited at the operation site.
4. When storing the remaining solution, please use plastic containers or stainless steel containers. Metal containers such as iron, copper, aluminum, etc. are forbidden.
5. This product is a reduction-based active product. It is strictly forbidden to mix it with other chemical products to avoid accidents and dangers.
6. This product should be stored in a dark, cool, and ventilated place. When it is not used up in time or is not used temporarily, please store it indoors to avoid long-term sun exposure. Please pay attention to other chemicals during storage. The products are stored separately and clearly labeled.
7: The use temperature of this product is above 20 degrees. If the temperature is lower than 10 degrees, the reactivity of the agent will be reduced by 40%.
8: Clean up the dirt on the surface of the board before operation so as not to affect the permeability of the liquid medicine