Water system biofilm stripping remover
1. Product Nature
This product is a new type of Gemini non-ionic surfactant, non-toxic, non-irritating, and easy to biodegrade. It is easy to invade the bonding site between the biofilm and the object, causing the biofilm to peel off the surface of the object and fall off in the water.
2. Product features
1. This product is non-toxic, non-irritating, easily biodegradable, green, environmentally friendly, and does not cause secondary pollution;
2. Good compatibility with conventional bactericides, corrosion inhibitors, scale inhibitors, etc., especially to improve the bactericidal ability of the bactericide;
3. It has strong adaptability and can be widely used in industrial water and reclaimed water systems such as cooling water systems, air scrubbers, evaporative condensers, heat exchangers, landscape water, swimming pools, heating pipelines and other water systems;
4. Low dosage and high efficiency, generally adding 5-20ppm can achieve excellent results.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Yellow to brown liquid|
|pH (1% aqueous solution)||7±2|
|Shelf life||1 year|
Four, product use
This product is mainly used for the stripping and removal of biofilms in various water systems.
Five, packaging, storage and transportation
1. This product is packed in 200kg plastic drums, and it can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The following signs should be on the packaging barrel: product name, factory name, batch number, net weight, production date, and product qualification certificate.
3. This product should be stored in a cool place without light exposure, and should be protected from sunlight, rain and high temperature during transportation. This product is non-dangerous.