Thermal oil carbon deposit cleaning agent
The heat transfer oil will undergo physical and chemical changes under the action of temperature and oxygen, and with the increase of time and temperature, its change process will accelerate. The use temperature of the heat transfer oil should generally be below 330°C. The temperature has a great influence on the oxidation speed and products of the heat transfer oil, and ultimately affects the service life of the heat transfer oil. Alkanes hardly react in the air at normal pressure and temperature. However, after the temperature rises, the main products of oxidation are alcohols, aldehydes, fats, carboxylates and so on. During deep oxidation and oxidation of isoparaffins, a mixture of carboxylic acids and a small amount of gum are formed. If local high temperature, the heat transfer oil will be partially carbonized. For this reason, the use of thermal oil coking carbon deposit cleaning agent plays a vital role in the cleaning of thermal oil carbon deposits.
AJ-2-121 thermal oil carbon deposit cleaning agent has excellent permeability, emulsification and oil coke removal ability, and quickly penetrates to the bottom of the carbon deposit through chemical action, dissolving, dispersing and stripping All kinds of hard grease and carbon deposits, whether it is a thin layer of carbon deposit or a thick layer of carbon deposit, can fall off and dissolve within 4-6 hours. The effect is extremely significant, and it is safe and non-corrosive. It is currently the best product for professional carbon removal.
Product features: (This product has a solvent odor, colorless and transparent liquid, specific gravity: 1.15±0.05, non-combustible.)
1. Safety: non-toxic, non-corrosive and non-flammable.
2. It is easy to use, without heating and mechanical stirring.
3. Economy: It can be used repeatedly.
4. Non-combustible, non-explosive, non-toxic and harmless, as well as fast dissolution rate and low volatilization rate are the typical features of this product.
5. The speed of dissolving coke is much higher than that of similar products, and the speed of volatilization is much lower than that of similar products.
Scope of application:
Degreasing and carbon deposit treatment of hot oil furnace, pipeline and heat transfer oil system.
How to use:
1. Drain the remaining heat transfer oil from the system
2. After adding AJ-2-121 thermal oil carbon deposit cleaning agent to the thermal oil system, cycle cleaning for 2-4 hours, and then discharge the cleaning waste liquid. If the carbon layer exceeds 4-5 mm, the soaking and cycle cleaning time can be appropriately extended to 4-6 hours. Note that when discharging, be sure to maintain a certain pressure in the system so that the fallen carbon deposits can be discharged smoothly and avoid clogging the pipeline.
3. AJ-2-121 thermal oil carbon deposit cleaning agent does not need to be washed with water after cleaning. After the surface is dry, directly add the thermal oil to start the operation.
If you have product needs and questions, please call Hebei Aijieneng Cleaning Service Co., Ltd. to obtain a cleaning plan and quotation. Manufacturers supply directly to customers’ factories (Shandong heat conduction oil furnace cleaning, Jinan heat conduction oil boiler cleaning, Zibo heat conduction oil furnace cleaning, Dongying heat conduction oil furnace cleaning, Hebei heat conduction oil furnace cleaning, Tangshan heat conduction oil furnace cleaning, Baoding heat conduction oil furnace cleaning , Shijiazhuang thermal oil furnace cleaning, Inner Mongolia thermal oil furnace cleaning, Xinjiang thermal oil furnace cleaning, Suzhou thermal oil furnace cleaning, Wuxi thermal oil furnace cleaning, Changzhou thermal oil furnace cleaning, Shanghai thermal oil furnace cleaning, Guangxi thermal oil furnace cleaning), Product quality and technical strength are 100% guaranteed!
aijienengxjl 3034598832 www.aijeon.com