Stainless steel passivation liquid
A. “Stainless steel passivation solution” is mainly suitable for small and medium-sized stainless steel workpieces that are easy to soak (it is recommended when the workpiece volume is less than 3 cubic meters, and passivation paste is recommended for larger than 3 cubic meters or smaller batches)
B. It is suitable for the processing of workpieces with large batches and large output, which saves costs.
C. If there are special requirements, the passivated workpiece must be immersed.
Function: It can effectively improve the corrosion resistance of stainless steel and extend the service life of the workpiece.
Suitable material: Suitable for passivation treatment after polishing of all 300 series stainless steel. After passivation treatment, the surface will not lose gloss. A passivation film is produced. It is anti-corrosion and prolongs the service life.
1. Stainless steel passivation solution is simpler to use, just soak in a water tank at room temperature, which greatly reduces labor intensity. There is no need for specific processing equipment and strict processing conditions.
2. The passivation solution is a stable medicament that will not decompose, precipitate, and is convenient to transport. It has a shelf life of three years and can be taken as needed.
3. Use area:
1kg of passivation solution will not lose the chemical composition within the treatment surface area of 50~70 square meters.
Four, use method:
1. According to the processing conditions of the workpiece, first degrease, mechanically polish the parts first, and flush to ensure the surface is clean.
2. Soak in passivation solution and use the original solution. The recommended immersion time is 30~60 minutes, and the user can control the thickness of the passivation film according to their needs.
3. Rinse with clean water to clean the surface of the workpiece.
4. Neutralize (PH9~12) sodium hydroxide water for 5 minutes.
5. Finally, use clean water with a chloride ion content of less than 25PPM. Soak. Rinse for 1~3 minutes.
6. Drying. The oven is about 15 minutes at 100 degrees. The inspection standard is that there is no water on the surface.
7. Centralize the treatment of wastewater, add alkaline lime water or sodium hydroxide, etc. to neutralize, and then discharge when the PH value is close to 7. It has no impact on the environment.
1. After polishing, drawing and processing, the workpiece can maintain gloss, without changing the size of the workpiece, and improve the surface quality.
2. Improve the corrosion resistance of stainless steel. The breakdown potential of the passivation film can be increased by several hundred millivolts compared with the untreated state, and it can pass the “blue dot method” uniformly stipulated by the country.