Paraquat thickening synergist
I. Product Nature
This product is a new type of Gemini quaternary ammonium salt cationic surfactant. It has a very low critical micelle concentration. In an aqueous solution, its micelles are not spherical but dendritic, so add a small amount to water Its aqueous solution has good viscosity and can significantly reduce the surface tension of the formulation spray solution and increase the penetration rate; in addition, because it is a cationic surfactant, it is positively charged in the aqueous solution, so it specifically adsorbs On plant leaves, it promotes the adsorption of paraquat on plant leaves and the absorption of paraquat by plants, thus improving the herbicidal efficiency of paraquat.
Second, product features
1. With positive charge, anti-drift, improve the utilization rate of pesticide technical and reduce environmental pollution;
2. The paraquat water formulation formulated with it has stable viscosity and can be drawn with good stability;
3. Strong applicability. In addition to thickening and enhancing paraquat, this product is also widely used in pesticides, fungicides, acaricides, other herbicides, foliar sprays and other agricultural chemicals;
4. Low dosage (generally add 3%-4% of 20% paraquat water), good effect and low overall cost.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Colorless to orange-red transparent liquid|
|pH (1% aqueous solution)||7±2|
|Shelf life||1 year|
Four, packaging, storage and transportation
1. This product is packed in 200kg plastic drums, and it can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The following signs should be on the packaging barrel: product name, factory name, batch number, net weight, production date, and product qualification certificate.
3. This product should be stored in a cool place without light exposure, and should be protected from sunlight, rain, high temperature or freezing during transportation.
V. Settlement method
Unit name: Henan Provincial Road Purification Technology Co., Ltd.
Account opening bank: Bank of Communications Beihuan Road Sub-branch
Account No.: 411062400018010004191
Remittance: Zhengzhou City, Henan Province