Oak, European oak, red oak, white oak, ash
Oak wood, European oak, red oak, white oak, ash-wood Jiemei-environmentally friendly wood Whitening liquid
I. Product introduction:
VADINHUA Mujiemei-Environmental Wood Whitening Liquid is a two-component A+B, environmentally friendly and odorless new type of wood whitening and fading product. It is simple to operate and does not require professional technical workers. Simple spraying or rolling on the surface can quickly penetrate into the wood fiber. To the carbon base (C=O), vinyl (CH2=CH), OH group, methoxy group (-CHO) and the dark pigment on the wood surface Carboxyl (-COOH), lignin, etc. carry out an effective oxidation-reduction reaction. The original dark color is oxidized and reduced to the light wood color. After treatment, the board can achieve consistent color difference, natural and clean look and clear texture, It has a series of advantages such as strong layering, easy to color, stable and long-lasting. This product is suitable for a wide range of tree species, high content, fast reaction speed, flame retardant, degreasing and degreasing, fast drying, environmental protection, odorless, non-irritating odor, and durable The treated wood products are not easy to turn yellow, not easy to mold, and not easy to crack. It has changed the traditional wood products that have a large odor, easy to heat up and fail, shallow penetration depth, sanding and easy exposure, whitening and drying speed after fading. It is slow, requires professional deployment, and the deployment ratio is not easy to grasp. When encountering wood with high oil content, it is easy to turn red and yellow. VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood whitening liquid can effectively treat oak, European oak, red oak, white oak, ash, beech, maple, northeast birch, southwest birch and other wood floors, furniture, and wood crafts The product has dark colors, such as discoloration, stains, and water accumulation, and is easy to use, safe, low cost, no waste, anti-cracking (internally added 5% anti-cracking agent), anti-returning, anti-mildew (internally adding 6 % Anti-mildew agent ingredient plus 9% during mildew rain season), a series of advantages of resistance to yellowing.
Two. Main ingredients: Oxidation aid A, reduction aid B, anti-mildew aid CMB, anti-yellowing aid MJB, oxidase aid M, cationic penetration aid JFC, Oxidation accelerator H, water-based anti-cracking agent, surfactant, etc. do not contain harmful substances such as heavy metals and formaldehyde.
Three, product parameters:
1. Appearance: light yellow transparent liquid.
2. Odor: odorless.
3. Specific gravity; 1.16.
4, PH value: A and B liquid 1:1 after mixing 9.5
5. Water solubility: easily soluble in water.
6. Effective active content: 40%.
7. Executive standard: National Standard GB18582-2001.
4. Scope of application:
VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood whitening liquid can effectively treat wooden floors, wooden lines, wooden doors, wooden furniture, wooden crafts, woven crafts, bamboo products, and rattan products. Discoloration, stains, water accumulation and other dark phenomena, convenient to use, safe, no waste, anti-cracking, degreasing, yellowing resistance, anti-tarnishing and a series of advantages.
Five. How to use:
When using, mix the A and B of the VADINHUA Mujiemei-Environmental Wood Whitening Liquid at a ratio of 1:1 (stir evenly). Brushing, soaking and spraying can be used in operation. , Machine rolling and other methods.
1. When using the brush method, you can directly brush the AB solution 1:1 mixed solution on the surface of the board. Brush the dark areas on the same surface for 1-2 times in advance. After the dark areas on the board are slightly dried for 20-40, the color becomes lighter, and then the entire board is painted as a whole. The overall color of the board surface is evenly bleached and clean. VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood whitening liquid can be applied to 12-15 square meters per kilogram. This process is mainly suitable for the construction operation of wooden floors, furniture boards and wooden wall boards.
2. When using the soaking method, first clean up the dust and sawdust on the surface of the wooden products that need to be soaked (so as not to affect the permeability of the bleaching solution), and then directly apply the whitening to the wooden products. Put it in the 1:1 mixed AB solution for soaking treatment, or soak in water according to the requirements of whiteness, the longer the soaking time, the higher the whiteness. Generally soaking for about 5-60 minutes, the mixed solution of AB solution 1:1 can be used repeatedly within 8-12 hours. If you need to continue using it for more than 12 hours, you can add the new AB mixed liquid 30 appropriately. -40% is reactivated to ensure the continued effectiveness of the liquid medicine. This process is mainly suitable for the construction operation of small pieces of wood products such as wooden crafts, veneers, and furniture accessories.
3. When using the spraying method, you can directly put the AB solution 1:1 mixed solution in a handheld plastic spray can or stainless steel spray gun (note that the spray can or spray gun cannot be sealed, because AB Agent 1:1 will produce a certain amount of gas after mixing) to spray, VADINHUA Mujiemei-environmentally friendly wood whitening liquid can be sprayed 12-18 square meters per kilogram-this process is mainly suitable for large or special-shaped wood products, wood The construction operation of non-standard wood products such as furniture, detailed board and other surrounding areas.
4. When using the machine roller coating method, you can directly pour the AB solution 1:1 mixed solution into the water storage tank, and adjust the distance between the rollers of the coating machine to ensure the rollers It can be effectively exposed to the liquid medicine. If there is a two-color color difference on the surface of the board to be processed, the dark part can be manually brushed 1-2 times 30 minutes in advance, and the color of the dark part on the board gradually fades. , And then the whole surface of the board is subjected to integral roll coating treatment, and the coating area per kilogram is 15-18 square meters. This process is mainly suitable for mass construction operations of flat wooden products such as flat wooden floors, furniture panels, wooden wall panels, and veneer panels.