Low-foaming surfactant for beer bottle cleaning
1. Product Nature:
This product is an isomeric alcohol ether synthesized from natural oils and fats. It is a 100% biodegradable new, low-foam, high-efficiency and environmentally friendly non-ionic surfactant. Good compatibility with various surfactants, additives, additives, solvents, acid and alkali resistance, and oxidation resistance.
2. Product features:
1. It has excellent emulsifying and dispersing ability.
2. It has excellent permeability and alkali resistance.
3. It has excellent washing and decontamination capabilities. Especially for mechanical grease, anti-rust oil, vegetable oil and other kinds of dirt have excellent washing effect.
4. Very low foam, it is an ultra-low foam surfactant, no defoamer is used, so there is no silicon spot problem.
5. Non-toxic, non-irritating, no peculiar smell, non-flammable and explosive, safe to use.
Three, technical indicators
|pH value (1% aqueous solution)||7±2|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Four, product use
This product is mainly used in the preparation of low-foam cleaning agents for beer bottles and food equipment pipelines. To make powdered products, it only needs to be compounded with alkali agents, chelating agents, builders, etc., and the addition amount is 5-8%, without the need to compound other surfactants.