Low cost VES viscoelastic surfactant for clean fracturing fluid
Low costVESViscoelastic surfactant for cleaning fracturing fluid
1. Product Nature:
This product is a new type of Gemini cationic surfactant. Its molecular structure contains two cationic sites. It is easy to form unique worm-like micelles in water and make its aqueous solution have excellent viscoelasticity.
2. Product features:
1. It is easily biodegradable, does not contain organic solvents, is green and environmentally friendly, and is safe to use;
2. The molecular weight is small, easy to flow back, and will not cause damage to the formation;
3. It can be dissolved in hot water and can be made into concentrated liquid, which is convenient for on-site use;
4. Outstanding performance, the made VES clean fracturing fluid can withstand high temperature of 100℃;
5. Low dosage and low cost.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Yellowish brown powder|
|pH (1% aqueous solution)||6±2|
|Shelf life||1 year|
Four, product use
This product is widely used in the preparation of VES clean fracturing fluid. According to the different formation temperature, the reference formula: this product 0.3-2%, sodium salicylate 0.3-2%, potassium chloride 2-4%.
Five, packaging, storage and transportation
1. This product is packed in a 25kg plastic woven bag, and it can also be customized according to customer requirements.
2. The following signs should be on the packaging barrel: product name, factory name, batch number, net weight, production date, and product qualification certificate.
3. This product should be stored in a cool place without light exposure, and should be protected from sunlight, rain and high temperature during transportation. This product is non-dangerous.