Large supply-concentrated pine anti-blue change medicine + concentrated wood crafts anti-blue change medicine
Large supply-Concentrated pine anti-blue change agent + concentrated wood crafts anti-blue change potion
1. Product overview:
Concentrated pine wood blue stain prevention agent + concentrated wood crafts blue stain prevention potion is a new type of high-efficiency board special blue stain prevention agent newly developed by Weidelin Chemical. It has high content, acid and alkali resistance, anti-loss, strong penetration, A series of advantages of high adhesion, high humidity resistance, and a wide range of wood species. It has changed the traditional anti-blue staining agent for common board, which is acid and alkali resistant, and it is easy to decompose and fail when encountered with alkaline boards. Its production process adopts the current international advanced high and low temperature synthetic compound emulsification technology, which has changed the traditional single-component plate anti-blue staining agent, which is only effective for Trichoderma and Aspergillus in acidic plates, but is effective for alkaline plates. Penicillium, Mucor, and white rot fungi are incapable of the shortcomings. Muzhibao-concentrated sheet anti-blue staining agent adopts a new combination of different components to improve the blue-staining board Resistance to single-component anti-blue staining agent. After Muzhibao-concentrated board anti-blue staining agent is simply diluted with tap water in proportion, its active molecules will be quickly absorbed by the board fiber, and its penetration depth to the board fiber It is 15-20 times the anti-blue staining agent of ordinary boards, thereby promoting and improving the effective absorption and resistance of the wood to the anti-blue staining agent, so as to achieve the purpose of long-term protection of the blue-staining tree boards.
2. Main ingredients: Alkylamine mixture (Ammoniacal Copper), MBT, active enzyme preparation, peroxide, Chlorothalonil
CTL), stabilizers, accelerators, dispersants, penetration aids, surfactants, etc. do not contain heavy metals, formaldehyde and other toxic and harmful substances.
3. Product technical parameters:
1. Appearance: milky white concentrated liquid.
2. Odor: no special odor.
3. Specific gravity: 1.27.
4. Melting point: 290℃.
5. PH value: 5.5-6.5
6. Water solubility: easily soluble in water.
7. Effective active matter content: 85%.
8. Executive standard: national standard GB18582-2001.
9. Anti-corrosion and anti-mildew effect: 1% concentration can ensure no blue stain in 8-12 months under high temperature and high humidity environment.
10. Safety performance indicators: acute oral LD50 in mice (g/Kg)>4.00 Acute skin irritation test in rabbits (stock solution) is slightly irritating.
4. Scope of application:
1. It can be widely used for the preservation and transportation of fresh logs, boards, semi-finished products and finished products (especially when the container is in a closed state and empty
The air is not circulated, the temperature is high, and the humidity is high. It is easy to breed bacteria and produce blue stain) The blue stain of the plate during the processing, and the prevention of blue stain.
2. It can be widely used in wooden packaging boxes and wooden pallets (because most of the pallets are not dried, the water content is high, and it is prone to blue change). Mechanical equipment packaging boxes, wooden folding boxes, wooden Shelf boxes, special juice packaging boxes (because juice packaging boxes are usually stored in the cold storage, when the shipment needs to be removed from the warehouse for loading, the difference in temperature and humidity will cause a large amount of condensed water on the surface of the wooden box, which is easy to happen Blue change).
3. It can be widely used for the protection of outdoor wooden houses, wooden floors, outdoor wooden fences, wooden buildings, wooden carving products, and wooden craft products.
4. It can be widely used in veneer, blockboard and plywood (can be directly added to the glue during operation, the addition amount is 0.1-0.2%).
5. How to use:
1. Routinely use immersion method, painting method and vacuum pressure method.
2. The recommended concentration for the immersion method is 0.5%-1.5% and the immersion time is 10-20 minutes.
3. The recommended concentration of the painting method is 1%-3% The painting area is 20-25 square/KG.
4. When spraying the sprayer, please move it to an outdoor ventilated place. The spray concentration is 2%-3%, and the spray area is 20-25 square/KG.
5. The recommended concentration of the vacuum pressurization method is 0.3%-0.5%. According to my country’s wood structure engineering construction quality acceptance code (GB502060-2002), it is stipulated that the active anti-mildew and anti-corrosion ingredients in the wood treated by the vacuum pressurization method should be maintained at 1.5 kg/m3 or more.
6. Matters needing attention:
1. After using this medicine, be careful not to randomly dump it (this medicine can be recycled until it is used up) to avoid environmental pollution.
2. When using a sprayer to spray, pay attention to wearing protective equipment such as masks, and move to an outdoor ventilated place for operation.
3.If it accidentally sticks to the skin and eyes, it should be washed with soap and water in time.
4. In case of accidental drinking, go to the hospital immediately
5. Please keep away from children and minors during operation, and label it when storing.
6. The wood mold inhibitor should be stored in a dark, cool and ventilated place. Please store it indoors when it is not used up in time or temporarily not in use. Avoid long-term exposure to the sun.
7. Valid period of use: valid within five years under normal temperature conditions.
8. Packaging specifications: The conventional packaging of this product is 25 kg/barrel, 30 kg/barrel, 200 kg/barrel, 1000 kg/barrel (PE acid and alkali resistant plastic barrel) or according to customer’s special requirements