High polymer low foam cationic surfactant PCI-1
I. Product Nature
The product is a new type of hyperbranched Gemini sparse quaternary ammonium salt, which has a very high positive charge density and is easily soluble in water. It is a low-foaming cationic polymer. Non-toxic, non-irritating, and easily biodegradable. Acid resistance, salt resistance, hard water resistance.
Two, product structure
Polyvinyl polyquaternary ammonium salt.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Gray transparent liquid|
|Water soluble||soluble in water|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Four. Product Features
1. High positive charge density;
2. Very low foam;
3. Strong acid resistance;
4. It has a comb-shaped molecular structure.
Fifth, product use
1. It is easy to be adsorbed on the clay particles through the action of intermolecular forces to prevent the clay particles from migrating due to electrostatic repulsion, thereby effectively preventing the clay from swelling, reducing the hydration, swelling, and dispersion of shale, which is beneficial to Stability of sensitive sandstone clay minerals.
2. Used as a synergist for aqua pesticides;
3. Used as a smoothing agent for washing skin care products, and as an auxiliary agent for accelerating the deposition of conditioning agents;
4. Used as a high-efficiency demulsifier;
5. Used as an inorganic flocculant synergist;
6. Used as a high-efficiency cationic emulsifier for emulsion polymerization;
7. It is used in the alkaline degreasing solution for electroless copper plating to adjust the charge and make the colloidal palladium or ion palladium uniformly adsorb.
8. Used in optical glass grinding fluids, it has excellent cooling, lubricity, cleaning and settling properties of abrasive debris, good corrosion resistance, water hardness stability, and can significantly improve the grinding efficiency.
9. Used as a synergist for flocculants.
10. Used as an aldehyde-free color fixing agent.