Cationic surfactant for pesticide synergism
First, the nature of the product
This product is a new type of cationic surfactant with a special structure. It has a strong positive charge in the aqueous solution. Therefore, it specifically adsorbs on the cell membrane of plants, insects and microorganisms, and then invades the membrane and abnormally improves the flow of the cell membrane. It causes the dysfunction of the cell membrane, which increases the binding capacity of the pesticide and the cell and therefore improves the efficiency of the pesticide.
Second, product features
1. The molecular structure contains special groups, which makes it compatible with anionic surfactants, and the formulation design is simpler;
2. Strong emulsification performance, salt and hard water resistance;
3. With positive charge, anti-drift, improve the utilization rate of pesticide technical and reduce environmental pollution;
4. Strong applicability, widely used in pesticides, fungicides, acaricides, herbicides, foliar sprays and other agricultural chemicals;
5. Low dosage, good effect and low overall cost.
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Light yellow to brown paste|
|pH (1% aqueous solution)||7±2|
|Shelf life||2 years|