Cationic alkyl polyglycoside 08103
I. Product Nature
Cationic alkyl glycosides are a class of cationic surfactants that are modified by quaternization of non-ionic alkyl glycosides or directly quaternized from glucose. It inherits the green, natural and low-quality Toxic and low irritation, it has various cationic properties of quaternary ammonium salt. It also has the performance of compounding and synergistic effect with anionic surfactants. It is an ideal new surfactant.
Two, product structure
R=C8～C10< b> n=1.4～1.8
Three, technical indicators
|Exterior||Light yellow transparent liquid|
|Water soluble||soluble in water|
|Shelf life||2 years|
Four. Product Features
1. Green, natural, low toxicity, low irritation, easily biodegradable, and environmentally friendly.
2. Low surface tension, low critical micelle concentration and high surface activity.
3. Excellent compounding performance, can be mixed with all surfactants, especially with all anionic surfactants, without precipitation, a small amount of addition will produce a strong synergistic effect.
4. Strong detergency, excellent wetting and penetration performance.
5. Strong foaming power, fine, stable and rich foam, easy to wash.
Fifth, product use
1. Used in personal care products such as body wash, facial cleanser, shampoo, etc.;
2. Used as a synergist for aqua pesticides;
3. Replace CTAB as a high-efficiency phase transfer catalyst;
4. Used as a synergist for anionic surfactants;
5. Used as a high-efficiency solubilizer;
6. Compounded with anionic and non-ionic surfactants for fracturing drainage aid;
7. Template agent for preparing mesoporous materials;
8. Used as mineral flotation agent;
9. Used as a high-efficiency cationic emulsifier.